Hi everyone, we are thrilled to be open and so thankful that folks want to visit us. We are committed to providing a super safe environment for both guests and our employees. We are currently requiring reservations to visit. You can reserve a table under the tent on the patio, or a lawn space and bring your own table, chairs, blanket, and pop-up tent. Note that in the event of inclement weather, there is no shelter for those on the lawn.
We have implemented the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety:
- First and foremost…please, if you feel sick in any way stay home and visit us when you are feeling better.
- Reservations are required. We are doing this for 2 reasons: 1) MA has asked us to collect phone numbers in case contact tracing is required and we can easily collect that info via a reservation; 2) We feel it is important to operate at a significantly reduced capacity, so we are limiting the number of people on the property.
- We are operating with 100% table service for both reservations on the patio and on the lawn to avoid lines and reduce guests moving around the property.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the property except when you are at your table/lawn space.
- Please remain at your table/lawn space unless you are going to the restroom or getting food (if we have a food truck).
- No more than 6 people (INCLUDING children) at a table/lawn space.
- Please limit intermingling between tables.
- Wine and beer are being served in plastic cups to reduce contact between staff and guests. Yeah, we hate using disposable cups, but we want to minimize guest/staff contact. Please dispose of cups and other trash in available receptacles.
- Lastly, to further minimize guest/employee contact, we prefer card over cash when paying. We can even email you a bill so you can pay via credit card.
We continue to provide curb side pick-up, free local delivery, and shipping in MA.
A MASSIVE thank you to everyone for all your support during the lockdown. You have been so supportive and we can’t thank you enough. Yeah, our new procedures are a little different from how we have previously operated, but we want to ensure we provide a very comfortable and safe experience. We loved to seeing so many smiling faces during our first weekend being open, and really appreciate everyone just going with the flow and the new procedures.
-Christian and Donna