Welcome back! After a couple months of hibernation, the tasting room has reopened. Please make a reservation for the number of people in your party. The maximum number of people allowed in a group is 6. There are multiple tasting times available each day. Please only book for 1 time. We’d love to have you stay all day, but current law limits patrons to 90 minutes. If you make a reservation for inside the tasting room, you are are more than welcome to sit outside, if the weather permits. If you make a reservation for outside, we cannot guarantee space inside should the weather not cooperate (but we will do our best to accommodate).
Here is the short and sweet summary of how things work:
- Reservations required. Reserve here.
- We’re here to serve YOU! Get comfortable at your table and we will provide full service so you can relax.
- Wear a mask at all times, unless you are seated at your table. Please also wear a mask when the server comes to your table.
- No mingling between tables.
- Anyone who wishes to order an alcoholic beverage, must (per the Governor’s executive order) order food either before or at the same time as ordering a drink.
Yeah, our new procedures are a little different from how we have previously operated, but we want to ensure we provide a very comfortable and safe experience for all.
-Christian and Donna