We are thrilled to be open and so thankful that folks want to visit us. We are committed to providing a super safe environment for both guests and our employees. We are currently requiring reservations to visit. You can reserve a table on the patio, or a lawn space and bring your own table, chairs, blanket, and pop-up tent. Note that in the event of inclement weather, there is no shelter.
Please see below for more detailed information on guidelines and safety protocols. Here is the short and sweet summary of how things work:
- Wear a mask at all times, unless you are at your table/lawn space.
- Stay at your table/lawn space (maximum 6 people) to minimize mingling. Buffet tables to share between tables/lawn spaces are ABSOLUTELY NOT permitted.
- There is 8+ ft of separation between tables/lawn spaces…bring your binoculars to see your friends at other tables/lawn spaces!
- Keep 6+ feet apart when you are not at your table/lawn space.
- Visitors from outside of MA must follow the MA travel order.
- Check in with host and get seated
- A server will take your food and drink order*
- A server will return with your drinks
- A server will return with your food order
- Please flag down a server or call the bar (413-464-4629) if you need anything (i.e. another drink, food, or just want to checkout)
- Relax, enjoy the views, and have a great time!
* Anyone who wishes to order an alcoholic beverage, must (per the Governor) order food either before or at the same time as ordering a drink.
Details, details, details…
We have implemented the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety:
- First and foremost…please, if you feel sick in any way stay home and visit us when you are feeling better. If you have a pending COVID test, that’s a no-brainer, stay home, please!
- Please follow the MA travel order regarding coming from out of state. Non-MA residents from HI, VT, NH, and ME do not need to quarantine or produce a recent negative COVID test result. All others do. Unfortunately, a day trip from NY, CT, or RI is no longer possible.
- Reservations are required. We are doing this for 2 reasons: 1) MA has asked us to collect phone numbers in case contact tracing is required and we can easily collect that info via a reservation; 2) We feel it is important to operate at a significantly reduced capacity, so we are limiting the number of people on the property.
- We are operating with 100% table service for beverages and food on the patio and on the lawn to avoid lines and reduce guests moving around the property.
- If you wish to order beer or wine, a food purchase is required, per the Governor’s executive order. You may still bring your own snacks to supplement your onsite food purchase.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the property except when you are at your table/lawn space.
- Please remain at your table/lawn space unless you are going to the restroom.
- No more than 6 people (INCLUDING children of any age) at a table/lawn space. A breathing human counts as 1.
- Intermingling between tables/lawn spaces is not allowed. Sure, you can talk to others who are at tables/lawn spaces next to you, but please do so from the comfort of your table/lawn space.
- Wine and beer are being served in plastic cups to reduce contact between staff and guests. Yeah, we hate using disposable cups, but we want to minimize guest/staff contact.
- To further minimize contact points, please dispose of cups and other trash in available receptacles.
- Lastly, we prefer card over cash when paying. We can even email you a bill so you can pay via credit card. Anything we can do to eliminate another point of contact helps!
We continue to provide curb side pick-up, free local delivery, and shipping in MA.
Yeah, our new procedures are a little different from how we have previously operated, but we want to ensure we provide a very comfortable and safe experience. We loved to seeing so many smiling faces during our first weekend being open, and really appreciate everyone just going with the flow and the new procedures.
-Christian and Donna